Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tie Breaker with Thomas

The temperatures are getting HOT and I wanted to take the kids swimming. I talked to Melissa about going with us and she suggested we go to Tie Breaker at 4 in the afternoon for half off time. After much deliberation I agreed and thought that Thomas could join us! He had never been to Tie Breaker and the kids would love it if he came along.

The kids and I got there about 10 minutes early and hung out in the car before heading in. When we got up to the gates I noticed the water was off and it seems someone had an unfortunate event happen and the water was closed for 30 minutes...no worries we waited it out and then enjoyed our time in the waters, leaving just before closing time.
The boys loved having Thomas around to rough house and play around with...even Eric got into the playing!

What fun as a family...this was probably our last visit for this year and next year we will enjoy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment