Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A brief moment of terror...then a chuckle!

I am not sure if everyone knows that on a typically work day our alarm clocks start going off at 5 a.m. At which point either Thomas or I get out of bed first, then into the shower, next upstairs to wake up the kids, the kids are typically up about 5:30.

This particular morning I was the lucky duck, out of bed, into the shower, upstairs to wake up the kids...Tapanga's room is first, walk into her room, and look at her bed: first thought, something is not right...2nd thought, WHERE IS MY BABY!
3rd thought, what the heck is she doing sleeping on the floor? I am not really sure what happened or how she ended up on the floor, but she looked comfy...she had her favorite blankie and her stuffed horse. But, I will say I did not like that moment of fear that came across me and hope she doesn't become one to get up in the middle of the night often! All is good and well, so now I think how cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment