Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tanners Classroom...again

As always, when the boys come home I ask them about their day. In the last couple of days, Tanner has mentioned that he has been sent to another teachers room. When I asked him if his teacher was at school, he says that she has been at school he just hasn't been in the classroom. Interesting.

Today, the school had an event to visit and the sub was in his room so I asked what was going on. It seems that they have decided that since there is a sub in this room and there aren't lesson plans for her, they will split the class up amongst the other classes. So, now Tanner is in another classroom for the rest of the school year!

And then I find out about end of the year testing and how I had no idea that they were doing it or in Tanners case already done with it! The principal pulled each student and tested them herself, but we didn't practice and its not the end of the year yet!

I know I am all over the board, but this whole classroom thing, has me frustrated! Why can't they make up their minds. And then on top of all this, the sub was saying that Tanners classroom was behind and they hadn't learned everything they were suppose to (almost talking bad about the teacher)!

One plus from all this (its important to find one) is that Tanner seems to really like this 3rd teacher. I asked him out of the three he has had which was his favorite and he chose the original and the newest. I will take that as a good sign!

1 comment:

  1. that has got to be so frustrating! glad he likes the last teacher anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete