Sunday, May 20, 2012

My sneaky child

I have a sneaky child a super sneaky child!  Tapanga has always tried to sneak a couple things past us to daycare and such.  She tries to stick a toy or two in her pocket, but has always ended up giving it away by either showing me or just trying to hard at being sneaky, but she has recently gotten much better!

I went up to clean her room up where I found crayons, ink pens, tape, lip gloss.  We have always had rules about where certain items are allowed and not allowed.  Crayons and ink pens are suppose to be downstairs which the kids can use them as much as they want at the table!

Lip gloss is used under supervision, Tapanga is a girlie girl for sure and likes using lip gloss, but I don't want to take the chance of it being left open and spilling all over.  She, of course, in her sneakiness found some and took it upstairs!

Not long after finding these items and a strict warning about things in her room, Tanner comes down to tell on her having a bag of marshmallows in her room.  She had brought the marshmallows to me wanting to eat some as a snack and I gave her a handful, but I guess that wasn't enough for her!

I will have to keep an eye out on her beside table, she has a drawer that she drops items that she finds and likes...a whole bag of flossers (dumped out), one of the boys pinewood derby cars, other toys that the boys have and many of her own prized items!

Today, Tanner tells on her having a measuring tape in her room.  Tapanga had gotten one of daddy's metal measuring tapes and taken it to her room. Then this afternoon Tyler tells me she had a key to something.

I know one thing, if anything comes up missing I will be asking Tapanga first!  I am also starting to think we are going to be in trouble as she gets older and older!

No comments:

Post a Comment