Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Sweet Boy

Tonight, I took Tanner and Tyler and the three of us got haircuts. Afterwards, we met Daddy at Best Buy to look at t.v.s and so got home a little late. As I usher the kids into the house I give them instructions, "Go upstairs, brush your teeth, get ready for bed." Tanner says, "are you coming up to?" "Yes, dear, its bedtime." "Good, because I can't go to sleep without a hug and a kiss from mommy and daddy." How sweet! "I love you too baby." This is the same boy, who just recently has been coming up to me or Thomas lately and just for the heck of it, giving us hugs and kisses and telling us he loves us!

My babies are growing to quick...I have to remember these little moments as much as possible, they will be gone before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment