Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tapangs 3 year old check up

My itty bitty little girl is 3 and its time for her check up...only a month after her birthday!

Tapanga measured 35 1/4" and weighed 25 lbs! Putting her in the 13th percentile for height and 2nd percentile for weight! She is itty bitty!

Tapanga such a girl with attitude...she refused to talk to Dr. Roads. She just kept given him this look with evil eyes like she knew what was coming!

Unfortunately, we had to get two shots before leaving the office, but Tapanga really surprised me and didn't even cry. She didn't like them and was upset, but she held it together...for two days she milked it with "my band aids hurt...my leg hurts...my shots hurt".

Its so hard to believe Tapanga is three, maybe its because she is the size of a 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment