Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Week 1

We are off and running! This first week of summer started off with Memorial day weekend, which we finished our camping trip Monday and had a yummy lunch at Lamberts. Wednesday, I went back to Holiday World with my school teacher friends and had a great time. The movie theater, summer program started this week with Rio. We decided to go to this on Thursday which was a lot of fun, what a great movie! Boys had a ball game Thursday night. Friday, the weather was looking nice and comfortable.  Liberty park just recently re-opened so I decided to take the kids out there to the playground and a picnic lunch.  They had a bunch of fun, running around and playing.  I actually ran into a couple people I knew who I hadn't seen lately and was able to catch up with them.  What a great way to end out the week and get ready for the busy weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment