Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tyler

Some interesting/funny things have happened with Tyler lately that I don't want to forget!

I noticed he was missing a tooth the other day and asked him about it.  He nonchalantly shrugs and says "I lost it on the camping trip." 
Me, "What do you mean you lost it on the camping trip?"
Tyler just shrugs...???  What is up with this?
On the way to church Sunday morning, Tyler pipes up with "Did you know my school is famous?  Right Tanner?"
Tanner, "No".
Tyler, "Yes, it is...It says Liberty on every single coin!"
I will say Tyler's mind is always working, your not really sure what he will come up with next.  He is very inquisitive!
Today, Tyler's tooth came out on the way home from Nashville.  It was just hanging by a thread and he very calmly says "my tooth just came out."  This is from the child who cried when his first tooth came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment