Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dancing Fools!

I had seen an advertisement for a dance camp with The Dance Force, but one of the best things about the dance camp was that boys were FREE! So, I asked the boys and they said they wanted to do it, I knew Tanner would like to do it because he has always enjoyed dancing around. I didn't know how Tyler would do, but didn't want to not include him.

On Friday, the kids did a program for the parents. Here Tanner is dancing to one of the songs...you can see Tyler off to the right side also. Tyler dancing.
At the end of the program the boys received their certificates for completing the dance camp.

I think overall the boys really enjoyed the camp. There were busy all day and learned lots of new things. I would consider letting them take more dance classes if the studio wasn't so far away! When asked though, if they wanted to continue dance classes or play soccer...they both replied soccer! So we are going to put on the cleats and try out soccer next!!!
I have attached a video of one of the dances...Tyler is near the back and Tanner the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment