Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tapanga's Mess!

August 12
Tyler had gotten in trouble and was grounded to his room for the night and Tapanga decided to go visit. They were up there for awhile, when Tyler comes out...of course we start telling him to go back in his room...and he's like Tapanga colored on the floor.
"What?"
"Tapanga colored on the floor."
How can Tapanga color on the floor, they don't have any crayons up there, do they?
When I got upstairs this what I saw, Tapanga sitting on Tylers bed looking at books together. This is what was on the floor! It seems that the Pirate books that my mother in law bought for the kids still had the crayons in them. These crayons were extra soft and spread very well on the floor as you can see.
Never fear, a carpet cleaner works wonder! The crayon marks came out, thankfully, because I thought my mother would kill me! Up to this point I have been pretty lucky, knock on wood, the kids haven't made to many big messes. I have many friends whose kids have made some disasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment