Sunday, January 24, 2010

Silly Kids

I have posted before some of Tapanga's interesting sleeping positions. Here is another one, upstairs watching TV, Tapanga fell asleep, partially in her chair. Didn't look to comfortable, but she was!
Tanner and Tyler love olives...black ones anyways! So when we eat taco salad, they often enjoy eating every last one out of the can and sometimes they like to play with their food as they eat it!
Its rather interesting, but my friend Laura recently blogged about her children picking things up from TV. Then, not a couple days later Tanner comes running to me after watching a commercial saying, "Charlie Brown is now on DVD!" My reply, "Oh, really? OK." He runs off, then a couple minutes later comes back with, "Its fun for all ages!" Wow, he really is picking stuff up...I must watch out!


1 comment:

  1. lol! my kids love olives too and will eat 2 cans if we let them!

    ReplyDelete