Saturday, February 27, 2010

Babyitis!

Thomas and I have been discussing the possibility of having another child...I guess I should say I have been talking to Thomas about it. I have many friends who have multiple children, some of which can say they are done, they are content with the number of children they have, they don't want to go back to the baby stage, and are happy with their little or large families, but I have not gotten to this point. I still find myself wanting to add to our family.

Thomas, on the other hand, is happy with our family and he doesn't feel that we need to have an addition. Although, he is so laid back that it doesn't really matter to him one way or the other. He has said though, that if we have another, I have to get up in the middle of the night, he won't do it! So, all this has lead to a case of Babyitis.

Of course, knowing 5 people who were pregnant and all due at about the same time is not helping!!! Kelley, gave birth to Ethan on Monday 2/15, Jennifer also had Sofia on 2/15, Toni had Hayden on Tuesday, 2/16, and Candance had her baby boy on 2/22. Lastly, Laura gave birth to little Loni on Thursday evening! Don't they both look great?!
Hearing all the baby talk over that last few months and holding the little bundle of joys, just continues to add to my symptoms!

I don't know if I should make a list of pros and cons or let nature take its course. I mean as a family of 5, I have to think about Tanner, Tyler, and Tapanga, make sure that their needs are met and to some degree living in the society we are in make sure it is the best for our family...of course, if it happens it happens and we would always do whats best for all of our children...

These thoughts have me wanting to go back in time and remember when my babies were babies...

Tyler was so small...only 4 pounds at birth! This is the night that Tanner and I came home from the hospital, my first time with Tyler since he came home.

Tanner was such a happy baby, he had some of the biggest grins! This is what I need to remember when as a 5 year old he huffs and puffs when he doesn't get his way!
Sweet Tapanga, such a good baby.We have asked the kids their opinion...Tanner would like another brother and sister (twins...thats a possibility! Do I want to go from 3 to 5? There is a chance for that to happen again!) Tyler would like another brother, maybe a sister and Tapanga at first said no, but now she shakes her head yes for a baby.

I have three beautiful babies, if we have another great...if we don't its something to accept, it wasn't in Gods plans!

But...I have been thinking of T names!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya sister but I don't know if I can handle 5, but 4 is a GREAT number ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy oh boy oh boy, won't be long! :) on another note...i can't believe how swollen loni is in this picture!! i saw joy today and she was saying how small she looked compared to her pics and i have to agree....she got pretty beat up during the delivery and was quite puffy!

    ReplyDelete