Saturday, March 6, 2010

Where has my good little girl gone?

Tapanga has become curious, she has started getting into things that until this point she has just accepted she wasn't suppose to be messing with! Where did my good little girl go?

I thought I heard her rummaging around upstairs and then Tanner calls out, "Mommy I need you to come up here, Panga is playing with something she is not suppose to." I get upstairs and Tapanga has a bowl full of odds and ends that she has added water to and is playing with in the play kitchen sink. Later on the same day, Tapanga has found a roll of ribbon and unwound it all. She also slathered something on the bathroom floor and made it slick.
Then, later the same day Tapanga was found playing with the boys toothpaste. She lathered it on like it was lotion.
The next morning Tapanga was found going through my bathroom drawers! I just want my good little girl back!

2 comments:

  1. haha, if she follows leila's pattern, this is just the beginning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with laura it is only the beginning of being a mom to a curious girl:)

    ReplyDelete