Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tyler's Easter Weekend Funnies

I am not sure what got into my son this weekend, but he made a couple statements that I couldn't help but write down:

While at the church egg hunt. Two members read an Easter story to the kids, one of them read in English and the other in Spanish. After awhile, Tyler stated, "That lady doesn't know how to speak!"

When it was time for the boys age group to go egg hunting, we followed Mr. Bill to the other building where their age group would hunt. Mr. Bill is about the same age as Tyler's grandparents, but Tyler made the comment, "We have to follow that old man?"

Finally, after finishing up at the church the kids were loading into the van, when Tyler says, "For my next birthday, I want to go to Mrs. Joys house and watch her cook for me." My reply, "Um, what do you want her to cook for you?" Tyler, "cake."

Tyler can be extremely funny sometimes as he is learning how to act in the world around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment