Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh, Gross!

Tonight we were suppose to go to a friends house, visit and maybe play a few games, but someone got sick and so we couldn't go. Instead, Thomas and I decided to go get some dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant. It seems that wasn't such a good idea also. No, Tapanga came over to me after the dessert had been delivered and said, "My belly hurts." This was right before she started puking and puking and puking. Lets just say it was all over the place! I had it all over me, she had it all over her, and not to mention the floor!

Oh, my! I have never experienced this before. How embarrassing! I ran her into the bathroom where I stuck her in the empty stall, while I tried to wipe my hands. I needed to wipe the handle off from where I came in and I am struggling with the toilet paper, because they had a hand dryer and no paper towels!!! Which all of you know of wet hands and toilet paper go together! A lady in the next stall heard what was going on and started laughing. She says, "I am sorry, but I can't help it." She was so nice to say, "Hold on just a minute, I will go get you some towels." When she comes back she says, "They weren't happy about them, but here's a wet and dry one." Thank you so much!

The joys of motherhood! I guess it was a good thing that we didn't up going to anyone elses house even though it was rather embarrassing to be at this particular restaurant tonight!

1 comment:

  1. YUCK! yes I'm glad that was at the restaurant and not my house as well:)

    ReplyDelete