Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tanners Work

It always amazes me what the kids come home with from school. Some of the things they do and some of the things they say! Here are a couple great pieces of Tanners:

On Friday, February the 4th, the school celebrated the 100th day. Tanners class did many different 100 activities, but they did a couple writing activities also, like if you had a $100 what would you buy? Tanners reply, "A baby horse." When I saw the following paper I cracked up...it is soooo Tanner! He had to finish the sentence, "I could eat 100 _______" his reply "STEAKS!" That is definitely Tanner, if he could chose he would eat steak all the time, he loves it!
I love how detailed Tanner is in is drawings! During morning work, Tanners class copies a couple sentences, but then on the back of the paper they can draw their own pictures. These are a couple of Tanners pictures he has drawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment