Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Earth

The boys had been asking to go to the movies and I had been wanting to take them to see that new movie, Earth by Disney. So, on Saturday (5/2/09) after dinner Thomas and I took the kids to the movies to see it. It happened to be the same weekend X-Men Wolverine came out also and it had been raining for days, so the theater was packed when we got there. I stood in line to get the tickets and Thomas stood in line to get the refreshments. (No we didn't let the kids run the theater, we split them up between us.)

The movie was really good, the kids sat through it well. They liked watching the animals and seeing the changes as the animals went on their journeys. At one time during the movie, the carabo were running from a wolf and Tyler yelled out, "Run deer, run!" Tapanga had a couple cute moments also, one of which I remember was when the lions came on a were roaring, Tapanga roared loudly right with them!

Overall, it was a great movie, one I probably will buy for the kids when it comes out on DVD. It really makes you think about the environment and makes me wish I did more than just recycle a few items.

No comments:

Post a Comment