Thursday, May 21, 2009

T-ball game 1

Monday, May 11
Thomas got a call that the boys were to make up their first t-ball game that night. He got the call around 9:30...of course we already had plans, Thomas was going to go to the grocery store and I was to close the daycare...it was scramble time! We worked it out that Thomas would run home after work and grab the kids clothes and I called the daycare and got someone to cover me.

Then I get the message that Thomas is sick and is going home! Scramble time again, worked out a plan with my mom and mother in law, we have it covered and on our way!
At the ball field, come to find out the other team is running late! They won't be there till 6:00...6:00 rolls around and still no other team! While waiting for the other team to show, the kids played in the dirt and then Tanner wanted me to run the bases with him...so I did.
(I don't know what Tyler is doing here, but...)

So, we ended up playing the Pirates again (they were waiting around to play after us and the game where we were to play them also got rained out.)

It so cute! Tanner loves to run after the ball when its hit. Tanner played 3rd and Tyler 2nd. Ball gets hit to 1st Tanner runs to get it. Ball is foul and Tanner runs to get it. Tyler, on the other hand, played with the dirt!I thought this was a cute picture of Tyler standing on the base.This is Tanner running to catch the ball on the other side of the field. You can see Tyler standing on 2nd just watching.Tyler decided he would distract the other team members by talking to them while they were on the base. I just hope he doesn't get conked in the head one of these days!

A video of Tanner hitting the ball, Tyler runs to 3rd after Tanner hits. It was a good hit, but it was cute how he had to look at us almost the whole time.

1 comment: