Monday, May 4, 2009

The Funny Things We Say

The boys have been saying funny things recently, so I thought I would try to remember some of them and record them...

Tyler lost a dice the other day at the daycare and when I found out about it I told him he was to go back to the daycare and find it...his reply "But Mommy I don't know how to drive!"

While trying to clean the daycare Thomas got frustrated with Tanner the other day, because he was being a pest. He was about to get in trouble because he wouldn't stop, so Thomas must have gotten this look on his face, because Tanner looked at him and said, "Run away, run away," and took off running down the hallway.

We went to McDonald's for lunch and Tanner got his fingers smashed in the bathroom door by Tyler accidentally. Of course, Tanner didn't see it this way and wouldn't let me forget this. While we were driving down the road, a police car came flying down the road with his lights and siren blaring. Tanner said, "Stop the police car for Tyler." I said, "No, I don't think we need to do that." Tanner replied with, "Mom, do you have your phone?" "Yes?" "Call that police car to come get Tyler, mommy," was Tanners reply.

For lunch the other day, Thomas made corn dogs for him and the boys. Tyler ate his first one and wanted a second one, so I went and got him a second one. On the way back to the table I took a bite of his corn dog. Tyler saw the corn dog with the bite out of it and said "Who took a bite out of my corn dog?" My reply, "I did." Tyler's reply, "You have germs, it has germs on it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment