Friday, May 28, 2010

Tapangas First Dance Recital

Tapanga has been loving dance! And although she has only been in the spring program she can participate in the recital and it is now recital time!

I was a little worried about this night, it is very intense. I had to attend a first timers meeting where I learned that I needed to put makeup on Tapanga, the recital can last up to 4 hours and so much more! My daughter is only two...what are you people telling me! Tapanga actually only had one dance and then she was part of the finale. I didn't know if Tapanga would make it four hours...3 past her bedtime!

I finally decided I would buy tickets for both nights and after Tapangas first dance I would bring her out and she could watch till the end with me. Then if she made it, I would take her back for the finale.

On the first night of recital Tapanga was super excited about dancing. When it was time to put the make up on her, I couldn't believe the transformation...she didn't look like my little girl!
Look at those eyes!
Tapanga with her trophy...she loved it!
Tapanga with one of her dance friend Aurora.
For the final a couple groups danced together to "Yellow Submarine". I didn't know if Tapanga would make it to the finale, as we were sitting in the audience she was getting sleepy, but wouldn't let herself go to sleep. She was really enjoying watching the other performances. When I took her back to the back to get ready, she was very clingy and didn't want to get ready, didn't want me to put her down or anything. I walked our group of girls to line up, when we got to the door I put her down, told her to do good and walked away. I couldn't believe the child that came out on stage! She was wide awake, did her dance, smiled and had a great time!
This was a learning experience for me...I couldn't believe how intense this whole thing was! Tapanga really enjoyed herself and loves to dance, I know we will do this for years to come! My pretty little dancer!

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter will look nice with big tits
    And a bigger ass sexy little toddler

    ReplyDelete