Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Variety of Odd Pictures and Stories

This frog was recently in the garage. One evening I watched it hop in and under some of the kids toys. Thomas tried to find it and get it out, but he was rather elusive. Then the kids and I got home after tball and there he was! I told one of the kids to get him and take him out in the grass, but they wouldn't! Which surprised me since Tanner was all about a frog recently. After chasing the thing for 15 minutes, I finally managed to save him by sweeping him out! Cute picture of Tapanga sleeping...her hair is all in her face, but she doesn't care.
Two of Tapangas favorite things, dancing and her cowboy boots!
Thomas and I have been on a diet for a couple months now. I have lost over 20 pounds so far! I would like to lose more, but my will power is not as great. Although, my pants are really saggy and I don't really want to buy new clothes, because its expensive!Every year I take a group of students to math competitions at Austin Peay. My high school group as been one of my favorite groups every, mainly because I have worked with most of these kids for three years. A couple of the kids were in my class 6th and 7th grade and go to the high school for math, I will be sad to see them leave.
This year one of the students won 1st place in the Algebra division..the fluke of it is that he wasn't even suppose to go, but another student was sick so I grabbed Shane at the last minute!The kids like climbing in the back of Thomas' truck at the park near Joys house.
So, Joy and I climbed in also!Thomas really enjoys playing softball, he always has. So he plays church softball once a week.
I guess they were really tired!
This was our bathroom sight one evening when we were getting ready for bed!
The kids were at my mother in laws house and their friend came over to play. The kids found some mud to play in and got soaking wet and muddy, so much so they had to strip out of their clothes and put on some of Papa's shirts while their clothes got washed!

2 comments:

  1. you look great! didn't know thomas played ball every week...wonder if he plays my dad, stepdad and brother? tapanga's adorable along w/the campout/passout pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your little froggy friends:)

    ReplyDelete