Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Survey

I borrowed this from a couple people, but thought I would share also!

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Both...I like a little egg nog at Christmas time, but I really like hot chocolate whenever!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? both, stuff that can be wrapped is wrapped, stuff that is to big doesn't.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or just white? White lights on the tree, colored on the house.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Not always

5. When do you put your decorations up? When we get around to it!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? desserts

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Getting my dog Lucy as a child

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? truth, what truth?

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? sometimes, but not usually

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? with ornaments

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love to look at it, but don't like to go out in it!

12. Can you ice skate? I have been in ice skate...how well do you have to do in order to qualify as can?

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I got a puppy one year and a Barbie house another, those were memorable

14. What is the most important thing about Holidays for you? Spending time with family and seeing the joy on my kids faces

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? pie?

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to eat dinner at Hananoki on Christmas Eve. I also like the ornament tradition that Thomas and I started where the kids get a new ornament each year to add to the tree and when they move out they can take their ornaments with them for their own tree. I like how we go and pick these out as a family.

17. What tops your tree? an angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, definitely! I love to see peoples reactions to what I got them!

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? I like them all, but I guess I will go with "Go Tell it on the Mountain" (Is that a Christmas song?)

20. Candy canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum

21. Favorite Christmas show? I like the made for TV movies around Christmas time

22. Saddest Christmas song? The Christmas Shoes is definitely the saddest!

No comments:

Post a Comment