Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tylers Tooth

The kids had to go to daycare on Tuesday because I had a few appointments. Thomas picked the kids up on his way home and when Tyler comes in he comes running to me, "My tooth is loose!"

Oh wow, lets check this out. This tooth was LOOSE! How did he not notice? We were going to go ahead and pull it out, but we called the tooth fairy and she didn't have a $5. Guess we will wait a day or so!
During dinner, Tyler starts to cry..."My mouth is bleeding!" Thomas looks in, grabs a napkin and pulls the tooth...just like that!
Poor Tyler was freaked out about loosing his tooth. He sat in shocked silence until I asked him if he wanted a mommy hug and of course he did. He was done...done with dinner, done with everything! Until, I asked him if he wanted some ice cream. This seemed to perk him up a little!
Now we have two toothless boys! Oh and it was the same tooth for both of them...how crazy!

1 comment: