Thursday, December 30, 2010

Legos

Tanner has always been very creative. He likes to draw fun pictures and create things out of Legos. I had saved my box of Legos from when I was a child and had taken them out for the boys to play with back in the summer time.

In September Tanner started building some very intricate planes and figures. I was pretty impressed, so for Christmas I knew I wanted to get the boys some Lego sets.Between Tanner and Tyler they received 8 different Lego sets from various people for Christmas and with varying degree difficulties. My mom got them Toy Story themed sets. Thomas worked with Tanner on a couple of the sets on Christmas day and then on the 26th, Tanner wanted to put one of them together, but I was doing other stuff. So I let him work on it on his own. The Buzz Lightyear Spaceship has 257 pieces and Tanner put it together on his own! I could hardly believe it. He did such a great job and was very focused on his project!The Lego sets sure didn't last long! I have saved all the plans and instructions, because I am sure they will get destroyed at some point but the boys may want to put them together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment