Friday, July 16, 2010

Enough of the Princess!

I have had enough! The grandparents have been told and the "princess" has been told...I am tired of Tapanga thinking she is a princess. It has gotten way out of control and so has she! I don't know maybe its just a girl thing, but she has become bossy, argumentative, and just a pain in the rear.

Ever since she was little she has been the princess. She is the only girl, she has always acted like a princess in certain matters, but it is gotten to far!

Today we were doing something and she says, "Is that for the princess?" (referring to herself!)

Its not uncommon for her to look at certain types of buildings and call them castles. Again, today we were walking downtown and she looks at one of the buildings, where the corner is a little rounded and says, "that's my castle".

Come on child you are only 2! She will always be our princess, but if I don't do something now I think this will only get worse, opening her up for greater hurt in the long run!

3 comments:

  1. amen! i think you are wise to nip it now! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know someone who thinks he's a prince we can set her up with

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you are right to stop it now because otherwise she may turn into one of those unbearable girls.

    ReplyDelete