Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I spy...

The boys have started playing "I spy". I was really surprised when it came up in the car one day and wondered who had taught them this game. It started something like this:

"I spy ummmm, aaaaa, ummm, aaaa truck! Your turn" "That one?"

"I spy ummmm, aaaa, ummmm the road. Next"

This continued for awhile as the boys would either try and spy things at the same time or share turns, passing it back and forth. But, what was so funny was that when they "spied" things they would tell what it was they spied. This was funny and cute at the same time.

Of course, I had to set them straight on how to actually play so now in the car we spy objects by color and try to guess. Every now and then they will spy an object and still accidentally tell what it is...kind of like how they play hide and seek...we will work on that some other time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment