Friday, July 30, 2010

My frustration

I try not to show favoritism to one child over another, but I get so fed up with one of the boys more than the other. It makes me feel so guilty!!! I know I yell more and get angry more with one over the other and worry I need angry management. I just don't know how to deal with him...he frustrates me to no end! This is almost a daily thing. I don't want to ruin any future relationship that we will have, but fear that we will always have the issues that are developing....how bad is this to say about my 5 year old?

Even though I have these fears and I know what I should do, I still have a hard time controlling myself, stepping away, counting down....I know I am wrong, but still struggle.

I know what I should do and will continue to work on this, for this is the best for my child and myself...

1 comment:

  1. ugh, i feel this way at diff times with a diff child. hang in there and by golly, go to anger management if you are willing. come to group therapy with me. :)

    ReplyDelete