Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pole Party

Laura, one of my good friends, was trying to help her sister in law, Jen, out with her business. She does private dance lessons, but not the dance you would thinking of! She does pole dancing lessons!

Anyways, Joy wanted me to go and so I agreed to go to the pole dancing class, but I wasn't feeling it. I am not very graceful, I don't really feel comfortable in front of a group and all this was required for this class!

I couldn't believe how sexual this class was meant to be and for Laura of all to be hosting this! I am not a very sexual person. When Jen introduced the pole she did so as, "this is Peter." I couldn't believe she did that! I was having a hard time getting into this and Joy was making me laugh so I am sure I looked goofy during most of my routines!

Some of the girls got really into the dancing and some even said they were going to get themselves a pole! Thomas knows that will not be happening around here!
It is usually great hanging out with all of my friends and this time wasn't so bad, but its weird to show and see this side of some of them. The next class is a lap dance/strip tease and I will not be taking part in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment