Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tanner and Tylers 4th Birthday

I want to do a catchup of what has happened so far this year and I don't remember much of January, so I will start off with Tanner and Tylers 4th birthday.


Disney World is doing a special this year for celebrations and people can get in free on their birthdays so mom and I decided we would take the boys to Disney for a long weekend. I didn't want the boys to miss out on their regular birthday party either, so I scheduled the boys party for Tuesday, February 3rd. We invited the boys friends (known to them as their birthday friends...as opposed to their daycare friends) mostly from the multiples group, to Jump Zone.

Jump Zone is this indoor inflatable jumping place, where the kids can run and jump to their hearts content on the 7 massive inflatables. The boys really like this place and when asked this is where they wanted to go.

I had a bit of a cold that night, but I think the kids had a really good time. We really enjoy being able to get together with friends and family and this was a special occasion to do it.

Thank you to Grammie and Grandpa, Grandma and Papa, Aunt Martha, Aunt Liz, JT, and Marijka, The Nelsons, The Richards, The Nolans, and The Hazels for helping us to celebrate!


Happy 4th Birthday Tyler and Tanner!

1 comment: