Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tyler and Tanner's Actual Birthday at Disney World

Like I already mentioned mom and I had decided to take Tyler and Tanner to Disney World to celebrate their actual birthday. So we flew out Saturday morning and arrived in Florida late Saturday morning. We had 3 days of Disney fun ahead of us before we flew back Tuesday night. I am very glad that we decided to just take the boys, originally Tapanga was to go too, but this worked out really well and we didn't have to lug around a stroller or diaper bag. (Tapanga, you have many trips ahead of you, so don't be upset for not coming to this one!) This was for the boys.

I really wanted to take the boys on Splash Mountain and a couple other rides that required them to be 40 inches, but unfortunately I have short boys and they didn't pass the inspection...maybe in October! We did a lot in a our quick trip, we visited 3 of the 4 parks, we ate lunch or dinner with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Donald, Daisy, Pooh, Piglet, Eeyoree, Tigger, Leo, June, JoJo and Goliath, and probably missed a couple. I think the boys had the most fun visiting with the characters and riding the rides, but to make sure I will ask:


"Tanner what was your favorite thing to do at Disney World": "Ride the monorail and buses"


"Tyler what was your favorite thing to do at Disney World": "Uummmmm, the riding the monorail with the track"

Ok, so why did I spend all the money to go to the parks, when we could have done those things for free! Its all good, we had a great time!


Disney really does it up for your birthday! The boys got special birthday buttons and everytime you turned around somebody was wishing them happy birthday. At dinners the boys got cupcakes and sang to by the wait staff. They got invited to be "guest train conductors for the day". On the morning of their actual birthday the wait staff at the resort brought them HUGE pieces of cake...and it was breakfast!

Oh, my I almost forgot one of my most exciting moments. My big man Tanner rode the big waterslide like a big boy! I was so proud of him and he had the best time...whether he remembers or not!

1 comment:

  1. i loved doing b's birthday there and can't wait to do the girls 7th birthday,it's such an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete