Monday, December 21, 2009

More funny things said around our house!

Most of you all know how our family operates and that we often go out to dinner, which makes this pretty funny:

The other night at dinner Tyler asked where the bread was. I told him we weren't having bread with dinner tonight. He replied, "Well we need an appetizer!"

We were at the house, I guess we go out way to much!


Tapanga came to us crying tonight, saying Tanner pinched her belly. We sent her away, saying she was fine. Maybe 15 minutes later Tanner comes and says, in his sweetest voice, "I didn't mean to hurt my sister." My reply, "Is she alive?" Tanner, very matter of factly, "No."

How funny, I guess you need to know what alive means. I yell "Tapanga!" She replies..."Tanner did you hear your sister talk, that means she is still alive."



Also tonight, Tyler comes to the rail calling, "Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy!" Thomas says, "What Tyler?" Tyler replies, "Your not my daddy (Big surprise to us!)," and runs away. Thomas yells after him, "TYLER come here, whose your daddy (said in the tone of the famous quote, but completed unintentional)?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment