Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cupcake Fun

A new place has opened up in Clarksville...The Sweetest Batch Cupcakery. When I saw the sign I thought, "I wonder what thats all about?" I found them on facebook, looked into it and thought "I want to try them out!"

On Tuesday, after the free movie Joy and I took the kids to try them out. They had many different flavors and to not break the bank, I only got four! Wedding cake, chocolate bliss, red velvet, and Tiffany...my favorite was wedding cake it was so moist and yummy and the boys loved the Tiffany blue frosting.

I had other errands to do so the cupcakes ended up staying in the car all day till we finally got home and unfortunately they melted a little before I got home, so Thomas didn't get to experience them at their best, but he liked the taste of the wedding cake the best also, but he likes white cake the most!

I will probably visit them again, but not often. The cupcakes were a little pricey, even if they were yummy! I hear that a coupon is coming...I will be on the lookout for it and that will be my next visit!

1 comment:

  1. a friend just brought us a half dozen this evening! sinful, lol!

    ReplyDelete