Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I have twins!

*All vacation posts are posted, scroll down to check them out!!!





Today I went to the zoo with my friend Laura. She was wearing her CPOM shirt the one that says:

Yes, they are twins!

Yes, we can tell them apart.

Yes, our hands are full...full of love.

I'm glad they are mine and not yours too!

We have multiple blessings!

As normal when someone wears this shirt, people notice it. I think she got stopped 3 times by someone making comments. I remember when the boys were little getting the typical twin questions. For the most part they didn't bother me, I somewhat liked being a special mom with special kids...I had twins, something not everyone has!

Now, as the boys have gotten older and they are such very different boys with their own coloring you can't hardly tell that they are twins. Actually, you can't tell that they are twins and a part of me misses the stopping and answering questions. A part of me misses that special moment when someone is in awe at what I have. I know this is crazy but well its just me.. :) !

1 comment:

  1. you can borrow the girls for a day to take shopping and you will get your fill of twin questions:)

    ReplyDelete