Monday, June 8, 2009

B I N G O !

We had been talking about going and playing Bingo as a group for awhile and it just never worked out. We finally set a date and went to play, Thursday, June 4. I allowed Thomas to come along with us even though it was suppose to be a moms night out. We had two choices of packs we could buy, Thomas and I bought the big pack and we both regretted it! It was almost to much to keep track of. We didn't win anything, although Joy came within one number of winning the big $1000 prize on my card...she says she would have shared!

Here is Joy acting goofy:

Thomas and I:
Michelle and I in the middle of a game, can you see the concentration on my face?
Thomas and LaDonna...he seems to be concentrating also!
The group of us, Joy, Sarah, LaDonna, Me, and Michelle:

2 comments:

  1. that is my serious bingo playing face,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, I guess I was to busy to pay close attention to your serious face! :)

    ReplyDelete