Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Fathers Day

Sunday, June 14

We had to move our Fathers Day celebration up a week, because Thomas and I are going on a vacation during the real Fathers Day. So, I took the boys shopping and let them pick out something that they wanted to get Thomas. When asked the boys named things like a fire truck, Iron Man, a car, and so on. So, I thought about and told the boys to pick out something you can play with daddy.


Tyler picked out a water balloon game, but when we went out to play with it didn't want to play with us. "I will stay up on the porch and just watch," stated Tyler. After a yummy breakfast of biscuits, sausage and peppered gravy we went out to play with the water balloon game.Tanner really enjoyed playing with us. He thought it was funny when we all go splashed.Thomas and I ganged up on Tanner and got him good!Tanner picked out a game to play with daddy, Don't Spill the Beans.
After awhile game time was over and the boys and Tapanga horsed around with daddy for a little.I think all in all Thomas had a good Fathers Day and enjoyed himself and the family time we spent together. We love you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment