Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fresh Haircuts

I was originally going to title this post "New Haircuts", but then I got to thinking new almost means different and in this case that would not be true. So, the boys recently got fresh haircuts. I am really bad about taking the boys to get their hair cut. I mean until recently (summer break) I didn't really have the time, because I went straight from school to the daycare.

So anyway, as soon as I could I took the boys to get their haircut. The place we had been going to I didn't really want to go back to because I didn't like the smell of it, the guy did a good job, but he smoked right there in his shop. This time I thought I would take them to the barber shop right next to Grandpas. We had a good experience here. The boys really liked the old stuff on the walls. The had old fishing poles and rods and reels and bait, they had a couple old guns, a couple old Tonka trucks. Anyway, when we left the boys said they wanted to go back to look at all the stuff.
This picture really shows how long Tanner's hair was before the hair cut!
The boys did really good, the guy that cut Tanner's hair cut it a little shorter than I really would have preferred but it looks good (he must have been to use to cutting soldiers hair, because that's the haircut Tanner got). I told the lady that cut Tyler's hair to be careful of his cowlicks, he has two really bad ones!

I got two good looking boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment