Thursday, June 4, 2009

What the heck?

The other day I was doing laundry to get ready for our camping trip and when switching the stuff from the washer to the dryer, these things kept falling out. To be very truthful, the first one scared me because I didn't know what it was at first, but once I realized it wasn't that bad, except more and more kept coming...from everything!


The picture doesn't really do justice as to how many were in the washer! Not pictured are the ones that ended up in the trash already either!

I had to shake everything out, I couldn't believe how many there were. Tanner had been really into picking the flowers lately. Sometimes he would give them to me, sometimes his teacher, or Grammie...whomever, but this time he must have put them into his pocket. I guess we are at the stages of having to check pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment